Tuesday 6 October 2015

Makeup Revolution New-Trals VS Neutrals Palette Swatches

Following my last post about my Makeup Revolution haul, I thought I'd start off my swatching sessions with their new 'New-Trals VS Neutrals' eyeshadow palette. This palette contains 16 gorgeous shades ranging from vey neutral beiges to shimmery pinks. They all compliment each other so beautiully, and you can create natural looks for daytime as well as bolder looks for evenings, using just this one palette!

You also get a double ended pro eyeshadow brush included so you can apply and blend to perfection. As with the whole Makeup Revolution range, this product is competitively priced at £6.99, and compared to other netural eye palettes, the quality is even better! You can buy this beautiful palette by clicking here.

Here are my swatches, top row first then bottom row. I have put the name of each shade on the pictures for reference :)




No comments:

Post a Comment