Saturday 29 August 2015

Just A Little Hello...

Theres no other way to start without a little introduction. I decided to start this blog because, for as long as I can remember, I have been addicted to anything makeup/beauty related. Through trial and error while growing up (and believe me, there has DEFINITELY been some makeup errors in the past!), I have experimented with many different products, some budget brands and some higher end ones, and I decided that I want to share my passion with you.


My name is Lauren and I'm currently living in Croydon, South London. I work as a mobile nail technician. I love writing, cooking, spending time with family and friends, and gardening.

I'm mostly going to be reviewing products, giving you honest opinions and recommendations, but I'll also post swatches of products and other beauty related bits and bobs.

I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy writing it, and please do comment on my posts :)

Love,

Lauren xo

(P.S.. all products reviewed/swatched are purchased by myself. If not, this will be stated in the blog post)

No comments:

Post a Comment