Wednesday 9 September 2015

My Haircare Routine Part 1

So as I've told you my nightly beauty routine, I thought I'd share my haircare routine with you guys too. I have quite long, thick hair that is naturally quite curly so my hairdryer is my best friend!

I start off by washing my hair with Garnier Ultimate Blends The Strength Restorer shampoo nd conditioner. I like to leave the conditioner on my hair for about 10 minutes as I find my hair is less frizzy and much easier to blow dry.
The shampoo and conditioner both contain honey, royal jelly and bee propolis, which help to nourish and strengthen dry and damaged hair. The scent is amazing, which makes the experience of using these products even better, and what's more, you can still smell the gorgeous honey scent on your hair once its dry!

After washing my hair, I use different products depending on whether I'm going to be blow drying my hair straight or with volumous waves. Sometimes I like to give my hair a break from heat and let it dry naturally. My first step, no matter how I'm drying my hair, is to towel dry my hair then rub a small amount of Blowdry Potion by Osmo through the lengths. This is another lush smelling product which conditions the hair, adds volume and sets your style while blow drying. It doesn't weigh my hair down or make it greasy which some blow drying lotions and sprays can do. Its also easy to dispense the right amount without wasting any.
If my hair is feeling a bit dry, I put a few drops of Pantene's Dry Oil With Vitamin E on my hands and apply to the mid-lengths and ends of my hair. I feel like it smooths any dryness and literally magics it away. Again, this product is non-greasy so doesn't feel like an oil slick on your hair!


I then mist OGX's Weightless Hydration Coconut Water or Anti-Breakage Keratin Oil over my damp hair. Both of these are brilliant for hydrating dry hair, weightless and smell delicious. The Keratin Oil adds a lovely shine after drying too, and I have noticed my hair has become stronger after using it for a few weeks. You an also use them to tame fly aways on dry hair.


That's it for part 1 of my Haircare routine. I'll post part 2 tomorrow and I'll be talking about my favourite heat protection sprays and serums :)

Love,

Lauren xo

No comments:

Post a Comment