Friday 11 September 2015

Makeup Revolution Pro Fix Oil Control Spray

Once again, I'm giving my favourite UK based makeup brands some spotlight. Makeup revolution have an amazing selection of gorgeous products and my goal is to review every product I buy!

This time, I'm reviewing their Pro Fix Oil Control Spray. I never really used a makeup fixing spray before I discovered this. I was browsing their website one day, trying to choose some things to buy and I came across the fixing sprays. As I've mentioned before, anything that claims to control oily skin and keep it looking matte is a winner for me, so I thought I'd try this one as its meant to do just that for 12 hours.



When it arrived, I couldn't wait to try it out. I decided to test it out on a day at work, where my skin usually starts to get a little oily by lunch time. I applied my makeup as normal, and then held the bottle about 10cm away, closed my eyes and misted the spray over my face. It feels a little wet on your skin to start with but dries afterh around a minute maximum.

It isn't perfumed so doesn't feel harsh on delicate/sensitive skin, it just has a light clean sort of smell. It also isn't drying which, as it contains alcohol denat, it could possibly be. I struggle with dry patches sometimes and it hasn't made them any worse.

I was certainly impressed the first time I used it, I didn't have to use my powder to mattify my face throughout the day like I normally have to do about twice. It kept my eye makeup in place too.

With the modern, professional looking bottle and the high quality of the spray, it's definitely a must have at only £5.00. Worth every single penny as it works exactly the same, if not better, than more expensive fixing sprays.

Give it a try, you won't be disappointed! You can buy it here.

Love,

Lauren xo

No comments:

Post a Comment